Sunday, March 23, 2008

ode to life

ink


pals


shrunk


babysit


tough girls


dtown


baby text


hoody


me skiing


small patty


car blanket

me skiing


whitney skiing

some people like to love life. i think that's ok. in fact, i think it's a good thing. especially if they really mean it. but what do they mean when they say that? when i say it, i mean that i love to learn-i love to look at a situation and grow from it. most of the time things don't go right. sometimes they do. sometimes i feel like i can fly. sometimes i want to crawl in a hole. but i can always learn. i can always improve. as long as i am doing that, i guess i am living life.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Meg said...

So.. I really think that this is the best psot I have seen on someone's blog in a long time... well worth the wait.

Jessie said...

jonny. i feel honored to have made the blog. wow, our friendship finally paid off.

i think my coat looks better on tyler than me. sad.

sodapop said...

i absolutely love to babysit.

john said...

oh Mc J!! your alive!! good to know. my little baby is adorable. she really is a good texter too. she does it daily. she also likes to reassigning command buttons my on my computer and delete channels on our tv. she's a technical genius.... or deviant. however you want to look at it.

Erin said...

Jonathan, you can ski?? Cool! You'll have to teach me how. In Minnesota Cliff and I were playing around with the skiis and I couldn't keep my feet straight for the life of me. So far I think it's just a really good way to break an ankle. But, I do want to learn...

ashley said...

What's with the ink? Are you a blank panther now or somethin'?

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

The UnMighty said...

Thou shalt not tatoo your temple. Or something like that.