Thursday, June 26, 2008

ode to my ride

woooooohoooooooo!! jbear in the house!! for all you who want to get into the mind of jbear, today is your lucky day! i was just thinkin' the other day about my dream ride. i discovered i don't have A dream ride-there are too many to choose from. here are a few of them:

who doesn't love a vette? who doesn't love a vette with wheels like that??!!


oh baby!!


lemme hear yall say, "heck yeah!!!"


if my wife has to drive a minivan, it's gonna look like this:


toyota previa never looked so goooood!!!!

5 comments:

john said...

those are awesome!!! i saw a raised truck that was that big before. i was literally scared of it on the freeway. i felt like it would eat me if i got too close.

Meg said...

ridiculous... I am being serious... I hate cars like that.

my dream ride = a yellow mini cooper... I am also serious - I have spent way too many hours daydreaming about having one.

I hope your wife is tall – how the heck is she going to get up there?

Erin said...

You are going to fit right in in Pomona Jonathan. Awesome!

The UnMighty said...

I'd say you were compensating for something.

Meg said...

dear unmighty - that is what i thought.. but did not have the guts to say. hahaha.