Saturday, May 12, 2007

To Top of Timpanogos, Trial One







So, I told you I would never use this thing; but here we go. So my friend Willie and I made an attempt to hike to the peak of Mount Timpanogos. We got close but due to deep, soft snow we were unable to quite make it. The second attempt will be shortly underway, just as soon as some of that snow melts off. So, I am totally foreign to how this will all turn out, I am just posting pictures but I don't really know how to tell you what is going on in which picture. Poorly laid out, this blogger thing.
Well anyway, you can see that less than an hour into the trip my shoes, yes both of them, were busted, cheap fake hiking boots. I found them out in the garage and they died. Anyway, so I had to tie my shoe laces around the soles of my boots before tying them. It was bothersome at first but I soon couldn't tell a difference.
I can't really see the pictures so what else do I say?

1 comment:

john said...

i think you need another blogging lesson.