Sunday, October 28, 2007

at least its a post...


so maybe you didn't want to see this. at least its a post. one day brian randomly decided it was jbear day; the day everyone in the ward was to call me jbear. the counselor in the bishopric decided to announce it over the pulpit, and well, for some the name stuck. my halloween costume, well, it never really did come to fruition; i wore the wig, but not the outfit. if you can't guess, i am supposed to be fabio. of course i wouldn't go out like this. we were joking around and eric snapped a photo. before i knew it he had created this image.

3 comments:

Erin said...

Wow, are you really my brother? hahahahaha I can't believe your bishop was in on it too. That is unbelievable.

Anonymous said...

well, yes and no. my bishop was in on calling me jbear. that was last year. the picture was just a week ago. eric put the name jbear just for fun. sorry i am a disgrace to you erin. haha. besides, dont the wrong idea of the picture. he snuck in and took a picture-it is not a pose.

Meg Duffy said...

scary