Sunday, December 9, 2007

ode to the best


have you ever had a roommate that you suspected would lie awake at night plotting how to annoy you the next day? or perhaps your roommate doesn't even realize he's being annoying, maybe he is totally oblivious to how much you can't stand him. it's as if his very core is made of annoying and everything he says or does screams in your face. you stop referring to it as a semester and unconsicously refer to it as a sentence...when my sentence is over, i am so moving out.
well, if you have felt that way, i cannot empathize with you, because i have the greatest roommate ever. brian is real. there is no facade about him. if he's thinking it, he says it. he is always looking out for the bros. he is a real rennaisance man. he is quite the artist, musically inclined, sings like a nightingale, well versed in literature, knows his dance moves, and knows how to be a gentleman. for all you single lady who reads my blog(yes, i meant to use the singular form of lady), know that my rommate is quite the catch. cast your line while you still have a chance.

4 comments:

Me, myself, and I said...

well I see that the hypnosis Bri-guy has been practicing worked...

Anonymous said...

either that or school has taken a real toll on my mind

deb said...

jonathan, I am afraid you are going to have to change that singular lady to ladies...I just found the link to your blog from Meg's...

PS- I really liked your post 'ode to man's best friend', and would have commented there, but then you might have never seen it.

PPS- don't let school do that to your mind, it's not healthy.

brooke said...

yup i am a single lady also.