Saturday, December 8, 2007

ode to technology


so, i have always been a fan of technology (well except for a brief moment upon returning from argentina when i was anti-technology...how foolish of me). what can i say, i am an engineering student, so applied science is ultra cool. so i am studying for my p-chem test, and have been all day, so i am a little fried in the brain. i was finding that every couple of minutes i would turn my head to look at the long row of bookshelves and wonder what it would be like to fly into one of them, thus, knocking the whole row down like a giant set of dominoes. i decided a quick photo shoot and a little experimenting with after effects would be a great remedy. what would i do without my 1 megapixel camera phone? it takes pretty good pictures, huh?

1 comment:

Erin said...

ohhh, so that's what you're taking all your photos with. your phone! I didn't think you got a camera.